Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday's Song....

I absolutely love music! I am definitely the girl in the car next to you who is singing at the top of her lungs to a song that she may or may not completely know the lyrics to!! =) This week, I plan on starting a new tradition on my blog. Sundays are normally pretty crazy days, and there's not a lot of extra time for blogging! Throughout the last few months, I have posted several of my favorite songs and those that have recently spoken to me. I decided I would make a habit of posting those on the same day every week (unless I find one that I just can't wait to share!). So....Welcome to Sunday's Song. I will usually share some sort of video or audio of a song that has meant a lot to me. Some weeks, I may just post powerful or meaningful lyrics. I would love to hear about songs that have encouraged or challenged you. I might be able to feature your song on a future Sunday's Song. I pray that this music will bless your heart as it has mine!

"I Will Rise" by Chris Tomlin




1 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! What a moving song! I've never heard this one before... I'm not overly familiar with Chris Tomlin's songs, however I do love Amazing Grace, My Chains are Gone! That's one of my favorites and one that I have sung myself in church on a couple of occasions.