Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to my man!

On March 20, 1980 in Valparaiso, IN, an adorable little baby boy was born. He loved music from an early age, and loved playing with his big brother, Johnny.



He was a very smart little boy, and enjoyed learning things at school. He also did well at sports, playing basketball and soccer throughout his high school years.

He grew up into a very handsome man and loving (and teasing) big brother to the four other siblings that followed him. He graduated from college and seminary and pursued the Lord's calling in his life to go into the ministry.

He married Rachel in 2005, and has proven that he can be just as wonderful of a husband as he is a son and brother.

In 2008, He also became Daddy to a little boy. He is a wonderful father and never passes up an opportunity to spend time with or influence his son.

I am the most blessed woman in the world to be married to such a wonderful man. There is no way I could include all the ways that he shows his love to me every day. He is a godly, handsome, smart, and funny man who somehow loves ME!! Thank you, sweetheart for being the amazing husband you are. I thank God for your 30 years here on this earth, and I can't wait to spend 30+ more years holding your hand. I love you and Happy Birthday!!

post signature

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Adam Pereira said...

Thanks so much, Honey! I love you so very much and know the best days are yet ahead!

Melissa said...

Aw! What a sweet way to honor your husband today! Hope you have a wonderful day celebrating!

Michelle said...

What a sweet post! I pray you have many, many more years together! ♥ Michelle

Btw, thanks for stopping by my blog the other day and leaving a comment! I love the layout/design of yours!