Monday, March 22, 2010

The New Middle Road.....

The other night at our small group, we discussed sharing our faith, and the things that often hinder us from having a much stronger testimony. Adam showed the group this video, and although it's a little humorous, I also thought it was really convicting!! Unfortunately, I find myself in this "middle road" all to many times. My desire it to follow Christ in all of my actions (not just in my mind or heart). Hope this is an encouragement in your walk today......



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome. Thanks for sharing. I love the messages that Francis Chan shares about Jesus.

Erin @ Closing Time said...

Hi Rachel! I just found your blog via Gather Inspirit. I'm so glad to meet you and I look forward to reading about your daily journey with the Lord!

Kristy K said...

Hi! I'm stopping by from the Relevant page! I'm so excited to meet all you wonderful ladies in October. I'm from Ohio and I agree about the winters around this area... I'd rather be in Florida :). I'm going to check out your blog some more.