Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Pereira Hospital


The last 48 hours have been a little crazy around here. Timmy's been struggling with a bad ear infection that refuses to go away. He's now on his 3rd anti-biotic (hopefully this one works!!). Adam and I have also been passing around a yucky stomach bug. Thankfully, it only seems to be a 24 hr. bug because I'm feeling much better this morning. Poor Adam kept getting up all night because of his stomach (I won't go into details). I'm going to be playing Dr. Mom today to try to get us all back on our feet. I will hopefully be able to get back on track with my daily blogging tomorrow.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hope you guys are able to get better quickly! Sickness is no fun!

Erin @ Closing Time said...

Oh no! So sorry that you're struggling with sickness. I pray you all feel better soon! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks guys!! I think it looks like it's just 24 hr. bug (hopefully!)