Sunday, August 2, 2015

How to take control of Facebook {so it doesn't control you}......

If you're anything like me, you've had days where you want to walk away from this whole Facebook and social media thing! Recently, I took control of my Facebook feed by using one of it's built-in features.
It may not seem like rocket science, but it's been super helpful for me! To explain, I recorded a vlog for you!!



Email subscriber or can't see the video? Click HERE.



Do you have any suggestions from your own social media experience? Have you found ways to take control of your interactions online? Share in the comments!

Speaking of Facebook! I'd love for you to join our A Steady Rain Facebook Community for other resources and encouragement!
post signature Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments:

Tara said...

I took the actual app off my phone. So if u want to check it... It involves going to the site and logging in. Also shutting off text n email notifications. :) i feel when I do check in and update a status... It's with more purpose. Instead of mindless uploads when I'm bored.